I am a new customer and recently purchased your 28” fastest Electric RC boat for my 11 year old son’s birthday.

When we received the boat, we followed the instructions and charged the battery for 5 hours.

A few days later, we took the boat to a lake in the park near our home. With such excitement , my son started using the boat, and within 5 to 7 minutes, the boat suddenly stopped, right in the middle of the lake !! Now, we had no way to retrieve the boat from the middle of the lake.

We waited about 3 hours for the wind to finally blow the boat to the shore.

Nit a fun day ,! We took the boat home, then charged it again for 5 more hours and tested it in our Pool, it never started to work again.

Then when I called the Customer service number the next day, I was told that the battery lasts about 5-10 minutes.. That is outrageous, how can a battery that charges for 5 hours only last 5 minutes ?

And after the 5 minutes, how is the consumer supposed to get the boat from wherever it happens to stop after those 5 minutes ?

It is a boat, not a remote control car, where you could just pick it up !

When I called to discuss this , we were on hold for over 50 minutes before someone picked up the phone.

We also went on your website to try to complain about this problem.

Usually , when you buy something online and it defective, the company sends you a UPS label to ship it back, yet your company expects me to pay the shipping charges to return a defective boat ?

horrible company, horrible customer service !

Had an Experience with Nitrorcx?

Comments

Tennessee, United States #871697

Ok bud, I see your side but I have to inform you that there is probably nothing wrong with the boat it was a cheap battery the charger only charges at 500 mA what you probably had a 3000 mA hour battery which takes five hours to charge at the 500 mA rated charger. Their products are actually pretty good for the price you pay. If you would have bought a Laipo battery you probably get about 20 to 30 minutes run time and wouldn't have any complaints.

to Rustler Severn, Maryland, United States #974078

ok rustler, but why didn't the company just say what you did?