i bought a Nitrox rcx car for my son for his Birthday for April 2013, and purchased this back in November as i typically buy my presents ahead of time.

When my 13 year son opened it and we followed the instructions and various you tube videos, the car has never worked.

i have tried contacting the forum, and there is never anyone to call or chat to. i have been stuck with a NITRORCX that cost over $dollars and a son that is upset....do not ever buy from this site!

Very nice advertisement, and when i bought the product they sent an email a few days later asking for review of service before i had even got the package.

Had an Experience with Nitrorcx?

Comments

Nitrorcx - Delivered Broken.  Non-existent Customer Support Nitrorcx "NitroRCX ordering was quick and efficient however the item arrived broken. The packing had no protective layer and it looks like the package had pressure applied to the top which..." Read more Ebay SCAM: Criminals making a lot of money selling fake autographs on ebay to unsuspected buyers Ebay "Hundreds of millions of dollars worth of fakes and forgeries are sold every year through online auction site and websites. It is the prefer method for the forgers to peddle..." Read more Tidebuy - DO NOT BUY FROM HERE! Poor quality of dress bought from here. Tidebuy "I bought a dress from this company and received it on Wednesday (11/5/14) as soon as I opened the package and held it up, I knew something was wrong. ..." Read more TRADESY SCAMMED ME AND STOLE MY MONEY Tradesy "BEWARE BEWARE BEWARE. A SELLER SOLD ME A WATCH AND WHEN IT ARRIVED IT WAS NOT EVEN THE SAME WATCH, NOR WAS IT AUTHENTIC. I RETURNED IT TO TRADESY AND..." Read more Usaa - Unbelievable Usaa "Recently I was involved in an accident where upon approaching a light another driver who was stopped behind a much larger vehicle pulled out at the last minute in front..." Read more Anderson Duff Attorney Lawyer Revision Legal Revision Legal "Anderson Duff stole trust fund money from my grandfather. He is a lying, dishonest charlatan. My grandfather is now dying because he isn't able to pay for surgery. A truly..." Read more Aliexpress - No Response on Customer Service Aliexpress "I had made a purchase on aliexpress from one of the supplier, i did not receive by product and also my buyer protection was end, i was not able to..." Read more Tbdress - Don't Buy from TB Dress!! Tbdress "I made the terrible mistake of purchasing two dresses for my daughter's wedding from TB Dress. When they arrived one had a broken zipper, the other did not fit correctly..." Read more