3.0

Update by user Dec 23, 2016

I was initially refused a refund; instead the seller offered to replace the part broken during shipping.Really?

This is for a birthday present...this month, this year. No deal. I then escalated the matter to PayPal who arranged for an immediate refund. The seller did not pay the return-shipping costs, however.

No real surprise. PayPal will reverse the cost of the item as soon as it is received at the seller's address. Very simple. Thank you PayPal for looking out for the consumer!

I can't imagine a circumstance that would draw me back to this seller. It was a surprise to me companies still exist who have such an outdated (decades old) attitude toward customer service. Oh, I did replace the item through a different seller on Amazon.

Success.The item arrived in 2 days and was in perfect, new condition.

Original review posted by user Dec 20, 2016

NitroRCX ordering was quick and efficient however the item arrived broken.The packing had no protective layer and it looks like the package had pressure applied to the top which cracked the body of the radio controlled truck.

I registered on the website and went through their customer service process. Received notification my request was received. No action beyond an auto-response. Tried to call their customer service line.

They must be out for the holidays. No answer. Everything about their website seems impressive but the service and response is non-existent. If the item had arrived in new condition I would likely order from them again.

I suppose in some way this is a good outcome in that it exposed non-responsive service. I'm going to have to seek some sort of resolution through PayPal. At this point I going to order from another vendor and will hope to get my money back.

I've been spoiled with Amazon and their instant resolution process.So far, NitroRCX couldn't be more the opposite.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with ordering and timely delivery and stated that there is a room for improvement of customer service response. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss damaged or defective of tacon toy truck and associated monetary loss in the amount of $120. Nitrorcx needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned tacon toy truck in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Nitrorcx.

Had an Experience with Nitrorcx?

Comments